Subject: [Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Sat Apr 7 12:29:09 2007

Please pardon my typeing skills.  Not all of us claim perfection in all
things....

Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:  At 05:55 PM 4/1/2007, Photo
Phreak wrote:
>Modern Photography used to sell them. Probably some out there
>somewhere. I used to just ape newspaper to the wall and floodlight it.

Now, tell us the truth: this sounds like some
sort of Aleister Crowley arcane ritual. Just how
does one "ape newspaper to the wall"? Enquiring
minds want to know!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!