Subject: [Leica] M8 UV/IR Filters on bw ?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 7 20:00:58 2007

Hi Steve,

I don't know about B&W originals with the M8, but I just attended the M8
workshop in Chicago, and during the Capture One SW part I made a B&W from an
original color dng, and the on screen and the print made from it looks
fantastic.  The shot was taken with my 35 CV Ultron with a heliopan UV/IR
filter.

Gene