Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Sat Apr 7 20:25:17 2007

B. D.'s a big boy and he ain't a-scared of you.

He's been sucked into the gaping maw of Harvard University.  They are
relentless.

While I don't want to put words in his mouth, I can assure you that
he remains in the camp that considers the M8 an overpriced joke.

Since he's moved on from film, his M lenses were little more than
expensive dust catchers.

Those of us who keep a foot in the film world aren't willing to part
with our M glass yet. Leica might even cure the M8 conjunctivitis in
version 2, if such a thing ever appears.   For the money, a full-
frame sensor would be logical, too.

rs

http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com