Subject: [Leica] Nagarhole National Park
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Apr 8 03:31:40 2007

Len,Jeff,Ric,George,Hoppy,Luis and Tina,
Thank you all for looking and commenting.I find the Nikkor 80-400 VR a very
good lens for non pros like me, and on digital it gives a great reach. The
VR (Vibration Reduction) also helps in darkish forests, and from boats.
Tina, this is the best place to stay - very well run and very reasonable:

http://www.junglelodges.com/resort_overview.asp?resort=Kabini

I can make all arrangements if anyone is interested, anytime.

Cheers
Jayanand