Subject: [Leica] IR filter/24mm lens problem
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Sun Apr 8 08:54:31 2007

The filters do come with thinner profiles, the SLIM B+W UV/IR filters,
HOWEVER the actual diameter of the SLIM filters is greater than the normal
F-Pro filters and at least on my 24mm lens the two internal locating tabs at
the top and bottom of the hood would not fit over the filter. I use a B=W
UV/IR F-Pro filter, and the hood fits and locks on perfectly.

Just push a little harder, and eventually it will go on all the way.

Regards
Eric