Subject: [Leica] Problem posting photos
From: bampolsk at mac.com (Brian Ampolsk)
Date: Sun Apr 8 11:31:05 2007

I posted a couple of photos about a week ago,  but since then have
had difficulties posting.  When I attempt to add a photo to my
gallery,. eventually, I get back

Upload files directly from your computer. Enter the full path to the
file and an optional caption in the boxes below.

Note: You can upload up to 32 megabytes at one time. No individual
file may be larger than 5 megabytes. If you want to upload more than
that, you must upload the files separately, use a different upload
format, or ask your system administrator to allow larger uploads.

Notice: Undefined index: visibleBoxCount in /home/galleries/LUG/
g2data/smarty/templates_c/%%3430280495/%%D1^D16^D16309DF%%
ItemAddFromBrowser.tpl.php on line 59
id="fileDiv_1" style="display:none">

anyway, I'm no longer able to upload photos.  I login  to  the Leica
Users' Gallery on my iMac with Safari 2.04.  As I said, the first
time worked well.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Problem posting photos)