Subject: RE: [Leica] ESPAÑOLA (Spanish Girl)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 8 12:58:32 2007

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your comments that I really appreciate, as well as
your advice. This shot was exactly as you say, I was behind she, the shirt
droped and I've shot, no time for any more, she has seen me that I have
photographed.

I will post a new version following your opinion and others from this
fantastic "club"

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis