Subject: [Leica] News
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Apr 8 12:58:59 2007

On Apr 8, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> On 4/8/07 2:46 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:
>
>> I'm not sure it is your opinion as much as your condescending
>> attitude.
>> You're quite full of yourself.

while it is interesting that the people who here criticize the M8,
don't have one and

often haven't used one...

but further they don't put their photos out there, taken with any
camera...

for others to see...

talk is cheap...
but not leica stuff, any of it...

I'd bet a leica lens cap that many of us have at least two lenses,
costing even more than the M8...

that hardly ever get used at all...

talk about a waste of money...

Steve