Subject: [Leica] 21 & 24 Lenses
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 8 15:24:19 2007

Hi all,

I own a Elmarit M 2,8/21mm (Pre-ASPH), I'm very happy with it, sometimes is
some slight vigneting on the corners, in my opinion the Super Angulon R
4/21mm was better, but I'm no general complaints against the 21mm Elmarit.
Some days ago has been offered me a Elmarit M 2,8/24mm ASPH, I've read great
eloges of this lens of a superior quality, but my question are about your
experiences comparing the use of both lenses, I think that it make no sense
to have both, the difference is very small.

Probably the 24 would be a better companion for a 35mm, which I'm a great
user, and the 21 for the 28 that I use very few.

Thanks in advance for your comments

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 21 & 24 Lenses)