Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW Week 14 in an airport again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 8 15:33:53 2007

Hoppy,
13d was a quick grab while she was distracted.  As an old time manual
exposure user the auto exposure turned out pretty well.  I had time to fade
to the left so that there was some light in the background.  Oh well, the
post in the background is mostly oof.

As to the B&W only rumored M8, Kodak makes the same sensor but without Beyer
pattern filters.  What that means is that the pixel pitch is much finer and
fine detail will be better rendered.  As to the use of color channels, I
guess I will have to go back to using contrast filters.