Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 8 21:03:03 2007

The same goes for me with my D200, although I took it with me to Chicago
this past week.  I did take 8 photos with it, but the rest, well over 200,
were done with the M8.  This was the first time with the D200 since the M8
arrived, and will probably be the last for sometime, just too large and
clumsy compared to the M8 and the images from the M8 are far superior.  Sure
glad Leica made such a defective camera of the M8.  ;-)

Gene