Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Sun Apr 8 23:22:50 2007

Robert,

Why do you think we are ridiculing you?
---------------------------------------

I don't know, Gene. Perhaps you're not. It may just be a language
thing. Snark is not my native tongue.

H-m-m-m?
It does bring a smile to my face each time I pick it up.
Maybe he's right.
No.
No punch line.
Or -
Perhaps those astounding files are the punch line.
No.
They're not funny.
They're simply gorgeous.
More like a lover ;~)

--George Lottermoser

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I'll likely never use it because an SLR is more effective with my
typical subject matter...  so I won't praise it or dis it.

--Doug Herr, Birdman

Of course; why spend $5,000 for something that you can rant and rave
about
on the Lug for free!

--Greg J. Lorenzo

I'm not sure it is your opinion as much as your condescending attitude.
You're quite full of yourself.

--Jeffrey Smith

So someone comes on the list and calls a piece of gear "a joke" which
many
of use are using effectively day to day as part of our livelihood with
results we peruse day to day.
It's not an insult to the users of the gear and the gear itself.
It's in insult to the person making the insult.
That's how I see it.

--Mark Rabiner

http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com