Subject: [Leica] IMG - A gallery
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 9 03:46:44 2007

Totally different from what you were posting lately, but proof again
of your great graphic eye.
The light is just perfect for this kind of photography, and the
series reminded me of one of the first images I remember from you: a
B&W shot with ballons or lights against the ceiling.
I think you're about ready for an exposition.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 9-apr-07, om 01:43 heeft Wade Heninger het volgende geschreven: