Subject: [Leica] News
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 9 07:36:16 2007

Good morning everyone or afternoon wherever you are on Planet Earth!

But honest ladies and gentlemen has this subject not been beaten almost to
death and still not accomplished anything more than folks with rattled
minds, rebuttals of the ridiculous, creating hurtful feeling one onto
another?

You all know once in a while we hit on a subject that due to e-mail timing,
begets a string of "you said, he said, I didn't say etc. etc and a multitude
of other babble fest that in the end accomplishes nothing more than mainly
hurt feelings, bad mouthing each other and finally rambles on into nothing.

Certainly leaving a number of folks with rattled nerves and to some degree
touches of anger. Trust me we on this list we're family, we do not need
anger at anytime.

The unfortunate side of the M8 for many has been the cost for a product they
feel isn't worth it. While others are completely enthralled and using it
quite successfully. Folks it's truly "to each his own."  And in this case
maybe "never the twain will meet!" Live and let live!

We each have our own feelings and are free to express them in any form we
wish. Unfortunately one of the failings of e-mail is the time delay of
read the "sharpening cutting comments" one unto another that quite frankly
becomes nothing more than hurtful one onto another.

Therefore may I suggest the folks with the problems pro & con get together
in some fashion at a round table, a couple of jugs of soothing beer or ale,
your choice and quietly like honorable folks discuss it face to face.

And when completed, resolved or other wise, shake hands and leave as
friends.

A passing thought for the start of a new week!

Now everyone take a deep breath, OK a couple, grab your whatever camera you
wish, go out and shoot whatever kind of subjects you like to take. Have a
good day. And lets get back to being nice to each other! After all we are
the best damn family on the internet! The option? Be just another
caterwauling gang like so many others?

What think you lads and lasses? Fair enough? Let us talk of our successes
and not dwell on this subject any longer.

ted