Subject: [Leica] re: Exposure and Development
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 9 13:21:49 2007

Is there a full moon? Folks seem extremely near the edge this
morning. I thought this conversation ended over a month ago.

Mark, I never suggested that your exposing for the highlights was
"weird."
I totally get your working for highlight placement. It makes perfect
sense when exposing transparency material, or C-41, or B&W which will
be processed by an other's lab; or when shooting many different
contrast situations on one roll. My only point was that if one has
processing control in B&W shooting - exposing for the shadows and
developing for the highlights makes the most sense - FOR ME.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] re: Exposure and Development)