Subject: [Leica] 2 more TX-2 Pano shots from HK/China
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Apr 9 16:32:20 2007

I guess it's OT equipment, but the shots were taken on a camera in the same
bag as my M lens on the R-D1 :-) Of course it's a rangefinder and film
even. Wow!

One Financial Center (or should it be Centre? I actually didn't check.
Howard? Joseph?)
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3228/3Scan-070403-0001.jpg

 From a mall in GuangZhou. If only Mao can see this. He's rolling in the
Mausoleum in the Forbidden City no doubt...
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3228/3Scan-070409-0001.jpg

Next set up will be the elusively Dr. Yao and Howard.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 2 more TX-2 Pano shots from HK/China)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] 2 more TX-2 Pano shots from HK/China)