Subject: [Leica] M8
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Apr 9 19:29:50 2007

Welcome! Looking forward to share your photos and wisdom. Here's some tips
on Surviving the LUG Saloon:

- Brian is God. Don't p*ss him off. He doesn't get PO'ed easily, but don't
pick fights with his friends.
- Listen to every word Mark Rabiner writes. You may think Yoda talk that he
does in Bizarro World, but you will learn much from him, joke not.
- Kyle is another great photographer. He started the whole PAW thing. His
hyperbole are always interesting, as are his photos.
- Tina is one of the few females here, but she is no token.
- Don't pick fights. It's never worth it. (Learn it the hard way). If you
must, there's always the lug-forums.
- It's easy to pick fights with BD, now even his name evokes fights.

use richard at imagecraft.com)