Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some frames from the newly acquired CL
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Apr 9 21:13:03 2007

> Thanks Hugh.
>

> This part of Sweden is characterized by granite. We don't have sand
> beaches here, just granite cliffs or boulders that take you right into
> the sea.
>
> Even on land ... if you scrape off the top soil, this is what you find.
> It's hard to capture it in a photograph, at least in black and white,
> because the tones are pretty monotonous.
>
> Daniel
>
> Hugh Thompson wrote:
>> Impressive rock you got for a back yard Daniel ......
>>
>> Hugh

In my day, we spoke "rock" basic "rock" like "hey don't hit me with that
rock!!" (2000 year old man). I'm looking at negatives of granite with just
that tonal quality: one tone!!!

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: Some frames from the newly acquired CL)