Subject: [Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 10 12:30:28 2007

I'd like to think so too. However, generally when I'm in an
environment like that, I'm also on a tight schedule - trying to catch
a train or make an appointment. Rarely am I just "spending time" in
places like that. I'm not a "shopper." So, I can imagine wanting to
stop and not being able to. I also suspect that if I did stop and
listen for 5 minutes or more I'd feel really strange about throwing
money in the case - given the level of performance - definitely a
strange set up. I don't recall reading if they "dressed him down" to
make him look like he really needed donations; if not - that would
feel pretty strange as well. Odd.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com