Subject: [Leica] Josh Bell, subway busker
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Apr 10 13:14:42 2007

I like to think that if J.Bell had been in NY, at let's say, 59th Street and
Columbus Circle, in the Subway, he would have drawn a crowd complete with
applause and probably more money than he made in DC. I have seen lesser
musicians do this in "the Apple". We're an odd breed, we New Yorkers; we
seem to recognize and accept talent easily. On the other hand, we have no
time for mediocrity. vroger

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Josh Bell, subway busker)