Subject: [Leica] Springtime in Barcelona
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 10 16:49:57 2007

Luis,

These pictures are great. It is very hard to pick a best one but here
goes.

I like the picture seller as #1. It tells a story. I like the
expression on the face of the lady selling the picture and of the man
who is talking with his hands. The girls in the background have
interesting expressions as well.

#2 is a nice look at the photographer. She is a real good looker and
you better watch out. I think she likes you.

#3 is your Hektor shot. Not much going on but the girls sure are
pretty. You are very lucky to live in such a nice place. And you have
such good photo opportunities.

I really like these.
Len