Subject: [Leica] large format Ektachrome scans?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 11 15:05:55 2007

You need to search for a prepress service bureau that operates a drum
scanner. I haven't been in touch with any of our local high end
prepress services for over a year. But if you like I'll do some
research. Otherwise, I'd think if you googled drum scanning you'd
find some vendors - haven't done that yet myself. I do wonder what
effect digital photography has had on those service bureaus

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] large format Ektachrome scans?)