Subject: [Leica] Send your love to our friend Steve Acai
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 11 19:33:59 2007

Steve Acai has quietly watched for some time the exchanges here.

I only recently met this good fellow in person.

I just got this and felt I must share so that whatever prayers or
thoughts or vibes or love you call on in such circumstances, you may
share them with one of our own.

We love you, Big Steve.

Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler) ([Leica] Send your love to our friend Steve Acai)