Subject: [Leica] Uncle Ric's Wayback Week 15 (twofer)
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Apr 12 07:43:40 2007

Ric,

Both photos are pretty interesting. I've never seen a fishing shack
unless it was on ice. I guess that's where they clean the fish. Or
cut bait.

Now the second shot is a little more lively. Kids and a little older
having fun. My eye caught the taller fella in the center with his
shirt tails tucked in his belt loops. Is that a NC thing as well?
Pretty neat. I would have never thought of it.

Looks like a fun time though. If you're young.

Thanks for sharing,
Len