Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 11:52:55 2007

Unless you carry a sign on your back telling everyone your camera is $5000+
why would anyone know or care.  It looks like any other point and shoot to
most everyone.  On my trip to Chicago this past week I never even thought
about its cost and safety (Or for my safety for that matter).  My Leicas (
or a couple of them) go with me everywhere.

Gene