Subject: [Leica] Photos from Chicago
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 19:57:26 2007

Ric,

Thanks, I will try that with the next one.  The photo of the girls and the
flowers seem to be loading fast right now.  I had been saving them with high
resolution and the files were about 3 - 4 MB in size.  The one of the girls
is about 1 MB.  I guess I was too worried about image quality, but I guess I
really don't need that much for the web.  ;-)

Gene