Subject: [Leica] Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 12 20:03:24 2007

On 4/12/07 10:14 PM, "Mike Durling" <durling@cox.net> typed:

> Would seem kinda weird on a Canon, but I love my Nikkor 35/2.5.  Small,
> sharp, contrasty, etc.
>
> Mike D

I'm getting great results with my 35mm Summaron. Took pictures with it
tonight of Washington square park. A lens having a resurgence of respect now
reaching cult status I'm seeing why I think.

See this picture
http://blog.eruptpure.com/uploaded_images/wsp_arch-713289.jpg
Well I didn't take it I have no idea who did mine was at night so this would
look like the negative. I did the same angle.
Except mine was black and white.
F 3.5 at 25th of a second and be there was mine.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com