Subject: [Leica] Sale or Trade: M 90mm Apo ASPH
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri Apr 13 10:00:33 2007

Hi Phong,

Not a problem.  I am sorry you decided not to keep the lens.  However I do
understand.  I believe my cost to ship was around $32.80.  Upon receipt of
the lens I will deposit into your account the amount of $1,900.00.

Phong I am currently on location in Hawaii and am scheduled to return to
California on Wednesday of next week; I will be able to handle the deposit
of funds at that time.

Sincerest regards,

Wayne Serrano
314.244.9620