Subject: [Leica] large format Ektachrome scans?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Apr 13 11:39:01 2007

Correct Mark. And while it may be true that "at this moment" printing
cannot use all the information, 5 years from now, we may wish we had
that digital data. In my experience with high end offset printing and
inkjet printing - the better the scan - the better the print. YMMV

Certainly, in Brian's case where he said he's looking for small areas
of the scan I believe he's making the correct choice to have scans
don at maximum bit depth and on the best drum scanner available.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] large format Ektachrome scans?)