Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers_MadsC
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Fri Apr 13 21:20:00 2007

Len and Tina, I appreciate your comments.

What you see in Baghdad these days, Tina depends on your angle of view and,
for some for visiting senators, about your point of view.

Now, talking about filtering: Tina, I am no longer able to access your
website, thanks to the surveillance that is taking place on the server that
is providing internet service to my compound here. So I have to ask you: Did
you put up some 'nudity' - or what did you do??

Yours truly,

Mads

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Friday Flowers_MadsC)