Subject: [Leica] Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 13 22:14:23 2007

 Yuri is definitely a great guy to do business w/ but selling Russian camera
stuff  is not his  full time job now. I guess that's good for him, but not
for us.

Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:  At 09:58 PM 4/13/2007,
Jeffery Smith wrote:
>If I could get a genuinely good specimen of a Jupiter-12, I would. My
>Russian lens record to date is something like 1 out of 7 good (a Jupiter
>50/1.5 attached to a Leningrad, and it is made of rotting aluminum).

As Jim suggested, buy from FEDKA. Yuri knows his
stuff. Feel free to mention my name: he and I
scholarship of Soviet/Post-Soviet camera gear and
we've even done some business on occasion.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b? fir gun ghr? fir!