Subject: [Leica] tired shoes
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Apr 14 12:15:46 2007

Quoth the jack :

> Thank you for your kind words. I feel sort of vindicated. You are the
> only person who replied. I was thinking everyone might have disliked
> the photo. Many of the photos on the LUG appear to be documentary or
> street shooting in nature. I don't excel at this type of photography.
> Although because of the fine work I see here I feel more inclined to
> give it a try.

Sorry; was going to comment but unaccountably started feeling like I
needed a rest, first.

(That "no reply" thing is a constant bugaboo here.  I've learned,
kind of unwillingly, to go the other way with it.  I've never seen
any hesitation to tear something to shreds, so if no one rips into
one of my posts right in front of me, I figger it was generally up to
at least minimum standards....)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com