Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flare!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 14 14:32:52 2007

On 4/14/07 5:20 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net> typed:

> At 05:12 PM 4/14/2007, you wrote:
>> It says 35mm but not if that's a 35mm lens or the focal length in a
>> 12-120mm
>> mega zoom.
>> But that's what I like about digital
>> F 6.3 and be there. You get to know what you did. Or what your camera did.
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> Me, too!  People are always asking me what lens I used and I never
> used to know until digital came along to tell me.  The Camera Info on
> this one says that I used the 16-35 zoom set at 35.  I would never
> have remembered that!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Love those ultra wide zooms.
I never had one till a couple of years ago got the 12-24 Nikor.
Which becomes a 18-36 with the digital camera it was designed for
What's in front of you becomes very malleable.
You go from being a graphic artist to a sculptor.

Never got into ultra wide till digital came out. Thanks to the crop factor.
And over compensation.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY