Subject: [Leica] Recommended DVD+R dual layer media?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 14 16:09:37 2007

Can anyone with knowledge comment on the archival qualities of DVD+R
dual-layer media? I normally back up to hard drives and I've shifted
to RAID now, but suspenders and belt suggests that having my best work
backed up to a totally different medium and in another place would be
a Good Idea(r)

Dual layer is appealing because, well, there's a lot more storage
space. But I have to imagine that you don't get something for nothing.
TANSTAAFL and all that.

Thanks for knowledgeable comments.

Adam