Subject: Fwd: [Leica] tired shoes
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Apr 14 18:33:08 2007

> You wrote:
>
> Thank you for your kind words. I feel sort of vindicated.

I  post lots of pictures, and I put a counter on most of them.  When I post
on several lists, I get something like 1000 views.  The most comments I ever
got was 22 on a single picture.

I look at most  postings here.  Most of the time, when I comment, I do  it
directly rather than to the whole list.

 I like your shot, though I find it derivitive of GeeBee's famous feet.  ;-)

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
USA