Subject: [Leica] IMG #079
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sun Apr 15 13:52:53 2007

Graham,

Your shots are ones I find myself looking forward to.  Thank you for sharing
these.

It is especially nice to see the ones you label Olympus OM2, as that's the
final camera of my grandfather, to whom - along with my uncles - I owe my
love of photography.  Some of my earliest memories are of him "dragging out"
his projector and screen to show us photos of his latest travels to exotic
locales.

So your posts are doubly pleasant.  The blessing of your images, and the
pleasant reminder of someone very dear to my heart and memories.

Thanks,

Jeff M