Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Apr 16 08:45:46 2007

Lovely, but watch your horizon line to keep it level.  I do that all
the time.  An Ansel Adams book said it is some eye condition.  I
finally got grid screens in the reflex cameras.  With an M, you can
flick the frame lines lever to find a convenient set of lines to line
up against the horizon or any other convenient vertical or horizontal
line.  Or use a bubble level  when on a tripod.

Tom Schofield

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic)