Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flare!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 16 13:42:06 2007

This is one of those we refer to as a "happy accident." What's
interesting to me is that these often have a "that's sort of neat"
effect that after a while, in my case, often become "or maybe not."
I've gone back to yours several times. Sometimes it seems
interesting. Sometimes it gets in the way of an interesting subject.
Hard to say which would be stronger without seeing a version without
the "accident." I'm not suggesting you do the laborious work of
removing the flare ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com