Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 17 00:48:11 2007

Allrighty then, when I cropped to straighten, I also darkened the foreground
because I thought I had gone too far lightening it in
the first version.
It had the incidental effect of making the houses less prominent. The houses
being where some folks noticed the tilted image. I
personally prefer the original angle as far as the shape of the tree-line.
Thanks for your suggestions and opinions guys, always a
lot to learn. I will put up a third version, in case any one has the stamina
or interest to look. This thread my 15 seconds of LUG
fame.

Cheers
Hoppy