Subject: [Leica] B&W Filters on M8
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 17 06:08:09 2007

Hi Howard,

I have Heliopan filters for all of my lenses except the WATE. I'm
hoping my 21mm and 24mm come back from Leica in a week or so. I have
a  Tiffen coming from B&H tomorrow. I know Tiffens are weaker but I
can get them in a hurry. It will be interesting to see what Sean
finds out.

If I set the WATE to 21mm and set the M8 to 16mm then the B+W gives
an acceptable photo because of the increased correction. Interesting.

Cheers,
Len