Subject: [Leica] sailing lessons
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Wed Apr 18 02:58:18 2007

hi Sonny

:-)

I was testing a boat from a friend. Duffur 37,5 if I remember right.

  It was an excelleeeent day at sea! Constant and strong wind and one meter
regular waves!

  Just after that photo we open the gib and the main sail and speed it a bit!

  Thanks to all for you comments!

Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> escreveu:  You might want to let out a
bit on that over-trimmed Genoa, or get me or
Steve Unsworth to hike out; that rail in the water is slowing you down a
little bit. ;-)

I live inland now, but it brings back some great memories. Thanks for
showing

--
Regards,

Sonny