Subject: [Leica] iView Media Pro and M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:16:10 2007

At 12:50 PM 4/18/2007, you wrote:
>Does anyone have experience with iView Media Pro cataloging software
>and M8 DNG files?Does it recognize / display them? Is it the catalog
>software of the day? Problems?
>George Lottermoser

I love iView Media Pro and have several hundred thousand photos
catalogued in 450 catalogues so far.  It takes only seconds to find
any photo.  You can catalogue DNG files, but you will probably want
to shoot them with a small jpeg.  The cataloguing software can
enlarge the jpeg to full screen but the DNG files appear much smaller
in the catalogue.  I usually end up converting everything to either a
tif or psd file after I've edited and worked on the photos in
Lightroom and PSCS3.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com