Subject: [Leica] PWIGOMLAAP Redux: Doreen
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:47:14 2007

Hey, thanks to those who responded so positively (or, as always,
responded at all) to the first snap I stuck before the collective eye.
Some of you even demanded that I put up more than the one lonely photo,
so I've dug out three more to post.

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/pwigomlaap/

These were even taken with one of those funny little German cameras
which are the nominal reason we're all gathered here...  the camera
doesn't remember what lens was used, but it was almost certainly the
35/1.4 ASPH.

Now I have to go back out again and try to keep that button from rusting
over.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PWIGOMLAAP Redux: Doreen)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PWIGOMLAAP Redux: Doreen)