Subject: [Leica] integrity ?
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Wed Apr 18 16:55:00 2007

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

  Ida TArbell's history of Standard Oil,  Sinclair Lewis's "The Jungle", and
a few others should be required reading for every student.  And logic should
be a structured part of every class from preschool to grad school.

Adam Bridge <> wrote:
  Well exactly who do you want to be angry with and about what?

I'm all for standing in a crowd with my wooden rakes and farm
impliments, ready to storm the stone castle on a stormy night to be
rid of the doctor and his monster but it should be the right doctor
and the right monster.

Adam