Subject: Fwd: [Leica] tired shoes
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Apr 18 18:40:03 2007

> The increased volume is a good thing

It's wonderful!

> --there are more people on the list, and more of them are posting pictures.

Amazingly enough, the number of people subscribed to the LUG has hardly
changed at all in the last 18 months. The subscriber count has varied
between 1006 and 1015 since I started recording it in October 2005. As I
type this, there are 1010 subscribers to the LUG. What has changed is that a
lot more people are posting pictures.

Come to think of it, I'm one of them. I think I posted about 1 picture every
2 years for a long time, and now I'm doing a PAW and entering the monthly
contests and showing you some of my work and being a participant in addition
to being the Saloon Keeper.

It isn't just digital photography. I've had digital cameras since the Kodak
DC50. Maybe it's just peer pressure.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] tired shoes)