Subject: [Leica] OT: I have a job!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 18 19:48:12 2007

The Padre offered: apart from a prayer. ;-)

>>>Listers,

I thought I'd let you folks know that I now finally have a position,
full-time, full pay, and can get out of the hole.

And, when it rains, it pours.  I have been called for two more
interviews within the next two weeks.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, and thanks to the folks
who bought some of my gear.<<<

Hi Padre,
Good on you, I wish you the best of the best over the next couple of weeks
even though it maybe a matter of fact interview! I can't think of anyone I
could wish the best of luck and complete success with your new congregation!
Regards,

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: I have a job!!!!)