Subject: [Leica] Eyes on the shadow
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Apr 19 16:39:43 2007

NOT AT ALL!

I love the color stuff you do. I just looked at it again when looking
at the garage door, and was thinking how much I liked it.

I'm not so sure I believe in the color versus black&white eye thing.
Real often, what works in color works in black&white.

Ric

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Eyes on the shadow)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Eyes on the shadow)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Eyes on the shadow)