Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux..... Questions.....
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Apr 19 19:35:49 2007

Frank und Frank

I have found after over half a century of Leica use, that my pre Asph
50mm Summilux is the best 50mm lens that I have ever used.
I have owned and/or used almost every 50mm lens made in Leica or Nikon
mounts, and all fall short of the image quality of that
f1.4 Summilux.  BTW, the focus accuracy appears to be spot on.

And that lens essentially cost me nothing, as it was thrown in on an M3
I bought for a kilobuck. Granted the M3 needed a CLA.

Jerry

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 50 Summilux..... Questions.....)