Subject: [Leica] NPR comments on photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Apr 20 12:26:25 2007

On 4/17/07 5:46 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net> typed:

> NPR has an interesting segment on what should and should not be
> allowed when altering photos digitally;
>
> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9626782
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Detrich for erasing extension cords and poles would be electrocuted at dawn
for his sins. And the photo of him being electrocuted they should Photoshop
in additional power cords for added flavor. Just to confuse potential
viewers.
Its some insane sort of witch hunt.
Why did those incongruous and confusing legs have to be there way to the
right of kneeling football players? All they do is confuse the viewer
stealing from the truth of the image. Which is god and football go hand and
hand. There goes my knee again. Why am I lying on the sidewalk?
People have to use common sense and I'm starting to think few have any.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070415/NEWS08/704150
316
I don't know how Tina feels about it but this Ron Royhab guy sounds like and
looks like a dunce to me. Someone needs to Photoshop an all seeing eye in
the middle of his forehead. I think I'll do it tonight after dinner.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com