Subject: [Leica] IMG : #084
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Fri Apr 20 12:48:03 2007

From: "Mark Rabiner" <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #084

 On 4/20/07 2:02 AM, "geebee" <geebee@geebeephoto.com> typed:

>> Leica M6 : 21mm Elmarit : yellow/green filter : Kodak Professional BW400
>> CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07084.htm
>>
> Did you want the sky to be that white was there haze?
> I wouldn't mind seeing it darker.
> The YG filter should have absorbed that. Unless you over exposed the heck
> out of it.

Mark,

The sky was mainly white cloud rather than burned out blue and some over
exposure of the sky was necessary to open up the
foreground which was comparatively gloomy. The filter gave some blue sky top
centre but I have tried to take the sky down some
more to put more into it. There isn't much more there though.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07084.htm

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG : #084)